This Privacy Notice applies to the Personal Data, that the Company collects and handles for the purposes of pursuing legitimate interests. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (“Data Subject”).
The Data Controller is: Safe Bag Czech Republic s.r.o., Belgická 115/40, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic, ID no.: 14202247 (“Company” or “Data Controller”).
Scope of Personal Data Collected and Processed
Upon and throughout the engagement with the Data Subjects, the Company collects and processes the following Personal Data:
- (Prospective) Clients: Name, surname, contact information.
- Company Directors, Officers, Employees and job applicants: Name, surname, date of birth, contact data, information included in the applicant’s CV, documentation pertaining to the right of the applicant to work for Safe Bag Czech Republic s.r.o., salary and remuneration level (if applicable), data relating to the employee’s financial situation such as any external severance funds, any loans, social security positions (if applicable). To learn more about how the Company processes Personal Data of employees and applicants click here.
- Suppliers or other third parties: Name, surname, contact information, accounting and tax data, agreed rates and/or
Purpose and legal basis of Processing
- Performance of contracts with clients, suppliers and employees.
- Drafting and entering into contracts with selected job applicants
- Fulfilling statutory and ethical obligations
- Pursuing legitimate interests of the Company
The retaining period is equal to the period of validity of contract (if applicable) + 10 years.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Data Subjects have certain rights in relation to the data that the Company holds on them. These are:
- requesting access to their personal data pursuant to GDPR Section 15
- revoking any consent given to the processing of their personal data pursuant to GDPR Section 7
- requesting a rectification (GDPR Section 16), restriction of processing (GDPR Section 18), or cancellation of their personal data (GDPR Section 21)
- objecting to processing (GDPR Section 20) of their personal data
- requesting not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (GDPR Section 22)
- requesting the transfer of the data that the Company holds on the Data Subjects for their own purposes
- obtaining information in the case of a data breach (GDPR Section 34)
- filing a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of Czech Republic https://www.uoou.cz/en/ (GDPR Section 77).
If the Data subjects wish to exercise any of the rights explained above, it is possible to contact email@example.com.
Sharing and transferring of Personal Data
Personal Data will be shared with colleagues within the Company where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties and with companies or suppliers that carry out assistance and advisory services or activities for tax, legal, finance and account purposes.
The Company will store and process Personal Data within the European Economic Area. However, in the course of its business activities, the Company may transfer the Personal Data also to recipients in countries outside of the European Economic Area. When doing so the Company will comply with applicable data protection requirements and take appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of Personal Data.
The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.